Partner Technology Strategist - Surface
A leading Technology Company based in Reading is seeking a Partner Technology Strategist to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months.
The role will build the sales and technical capacity and capability with the Surface partners through practice development, technical and sales enablement. As the Partner Solutions Strategist, you will enable partners to provide architectural guidance in the space of M365 (deployment, management and security) and develop technical plans that promote the adoption of the Microsoft Surface within the devices product portfolio.
The Partner Technology Strategist shares and builds technical expertise at partners to grow the share of Surface device in the collaboration, AV, and productivity spaces. The Partner Technology Strategist is a representative for the partner's technical asks and concerns back to the engineering/product teams
- Ensure Surface devices along with M365 Modern Management practices receives technical acceptance with Surface partners
- Communicate the technical merits of Surface and M365 solutions and related services to partners
- Enable Surface Resellers to design, develop and deliver device and service offerings to drive the value of solutions in the market
- Drive the long-term technical strategy and engagement with Resellers as it relates to Surface device solution when bundled with M365 deployment (Windows Autopilot), management (Microsoft Endpoint Manager) and security (Windows Update to include Defender ATP)
- Support the field sales teams with partners who are enabled to provide technical sales support for sell-through activities
- Provide enablement and technical assistance/escalation for Surface to Resellers and their partners
- Ensure partner technical issues and requirements are effectively communicated to product engineering teams
- Support technical acceptance of Surface solutions to Resellers and their partners
- Minimum of 5 years related technology experience in the devices and audio-visual space, including Microsoft and competitor technologies
- Technical knowledge of current Microsoft platform/products (Windows, M365, Teams), solutions and newer emerging products and releases. Specifically, in the areas of Windows Autopilot, Azure Active Directory Administration, Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration, and the M365 E5 Security offerings to include Defender ATP.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate and demonstrate the advantages of Microsoft Surface technologies to senior business, technical decision makers, and front-line technologists.
- Understanding of consumer and business solutions pertaining to collaboration, communication and audio/visual including application development, server infrastructure and cloud offerings.
- Ability to manage Reseller partners
- Proven record of delivering business value thru partners
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Solution selling, pipeline management, and experience with small and big deals required
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'