PARTNER / WHOLESALE / CHANNEL / ISP / SALES MANAGER - Base £65,000 + Bonus (£12,000)
Employing more than 200 people, this fast growing and game changing broadband provider is making a significant difference to the broadband landscape in rural England. A builder and operator of pure fibre broadband services to consumers and businesses, Gigaclear has established itself as a major player in the fibre infrastructure landscape in this country. With a goal to achieve 500,000 FTTP properties passed by 2021, the opportunity for new and existing wholesale partners is tremendous.
A partner sales manager with strong sales channel development and recruitment experience is needed to join Gigaclear, the leading rural, ultrafast fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) provider. You will be an inspirational driver of the Gigaclear wholesale channel with a strategic yet hands-on approach to this exciting and pivotal role to develop the enormous opportunity in front of us.
The partner sales manager will identify and recruit new wholesale ISP partners based on the areas Gigaclear is building in and will support the new and existing partners drive additional revenue.
- You will drive a growing revenue stream from wholesale ISP’s using your sales and channel development experience
- You will identify and recruit suitable wholesale ISP’s in Gigaclear's active geographies who can increase penetration on Gigaclear networks and provide additional value add to residential and business customers
- You will be the primary point of contact, providing management and on-going support to partners, ensuring each has a valid business plan, supporting this plan as necessary using the partner marketing and technical resources available within Gigaclear
- You will build an accurate revenue forecast, by partner, supporting the Gigaclear business plan
- You will collaborate with key support functions in Gigaclear (eg Gigaclear wholesale Marketing and Engineering) to better support our partners and focus resources where needed to support the business plan
- You will produce a monthly partner sales and forecast report incl KPIs, observations and recommendations on partner program performance
You will manage the on-boarding of new partners, including training on market, product, order management, installation and customer support requirements (using appropriate resources from within Gigaclear)
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a sales channel management role within the ISP market
- Ability to develop the Gigaclear wholesale business model to successfully recruit and develop new, larger ISP partners
- Confident, driven and dynamic, with the ability to motivate partners to succeed, developing winning business models and helping them identify new revenue opportunities
- Self-Starter - ability to identify new opportunities and bring Gigaclear resources in to help bring new partners on board
- Strong business / commercial mind-set to create a win-win partnership
- Strong communications skills, able to motivate, present and sell to wholesale partners at all levels
- Account Management
- Sales Management
- Channel Partners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job