Buyagift is looking for an ambitious Sales Team Manager to help lead the new business unit tasked with sourcing new activities and suppliers from across the UK. Reporting into the Buying Director, you will be responsible for delivering the agreed product plan to time and budget by meeting and exceeding demanding but realistic B2B contracting targets.
An experienced sales professional and manager you will lead from the front to coach and motivate a permanent team of up to 25 people, scaling to meet project requirements.
This is a highly strategic role where you will own the full product journey from creation, to contracting to launch.
- Help to define and deliver sourcing plans for the Buying team across the full category mix.
- Manage and recruit team resources to deliver on the sourcing plans.
- Prepare accurate forecasting and panning documents to ensure that launch schedules are delivered.
- Monitor performance of the team to agreed KPI’s and provide daily/weekly reporting to the Buying Director and others within the business.
- Assign the right resources at the right time to meet the required product launch schedule .
- Work with the Buying Director to drive product development plans and with target setting.
- Work with the existing Account Management team to ensure that any new suppliers and products are properly integrated into the account management cycle using the agreed processes
- Work with the Head of Partner Management to ensure that products are set up in a timely fashion using the agreed processes.
- Work across Smartbox Group business units to ensure accurate benchmarking and sharing of best practice.
- An energetic self-starter with a passion for success.
- You should be highly commercial, a strong negotiator and an exceptional communicator with demonstrable cold calling and selling skills.
- A sound understanding of e-commerce with a good knowledge of the latest trends in social media/group buying.
- Proven experience managing and coaching a large [tele]sales team, able to get the best from your team and not afraid to lead by example.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and associated reporting tools.
- A passion for coaching, personal development helping to get the best from our fun and energetic team.
- An exceptional team player with experience of working with stakeholders across different business areas.
- Experience in the Gift Experience/Leisure industry an advantage but not essential.
- Candidates with experience of buying and strategy within the UK daily deals industry are highly desirable.
Note: The company office is currently located at New Barnet and will be moving to Borehamwood from March 2018 onwards. Successful applicants must be willing to commute to New Barnet for now and from march 2018 onwards to Borehamwood
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Team Management