Partner Relationship Manager
Chess are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to join their Partner Services Team. As a Partner Relationship Manager you will develop, build and maintain relationships with our Partners to aid retention and maximize potential in making Chess a great place to be a customer.
The successful candidate will work from our offices in Borehamwood reporting directly to the Head of Partner Support.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Visit partners and provide an operational field presence in the South of UK
- To manage the O2 Customer Excellence award within partners
- To understand and assist with implementation of the partner’s Customer Satisfaction Programme
- To understand the O2 CSI programme and engage with Partners to adopt this
- To collate and cleanse the partner data for submitting to O2 quarterly for the CSI campaign
- To liaise with O2 to ensure ongoing engagement with the CSI programme and any developments
- To meet targets set by the network and business in relation to CSI
- To understand and deliver the service elements of all Networks (O2, EE, Vodafone)
- To work with Partners to ensure compliance across all Networks, and conduct audits within the Partners on a regular basis
- Obtain and work with internal teams to resolve partner feedback and issues
- Provide customer service within the field
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Computer literacy
- Experience in customer service/telesales/account development role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the Mobile Telecoms industry is desirable but not essential
Basic salary: £23,000 - £25,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day (breakfast and lunch) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Customer Services
- Relationship Management
- Partner Support
- Field Support
"Office Assistant jobs in London"