Job Title: Partner Relationship Manager
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission structure
- Company car
- Monday - Friday
- Additional Benefits
Green Energy Consulting is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the renewable energy and sustainability sector. Our innovative services are designed to help save client’s time, energy and money. We work to help with all energy matters, from procurement through to implementing energy management and consumption reduction strategies.
The Partner Channel at GEC was set up to allow a wide range of businesses and sub-brokers a way to offer our products to their clients and members, which allows them to generate a revenue stream from our products and services.
- Identifying and recruiting new partners to the channel
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying and closing techniques.
- Leading negotiations directly with prospective Clients, coordinating complex decision-making processes, and overcoming objections to capture new business opportunities
- Achieving challenging key performance indicators for prospective customers including margin growth, visits, contract length, and product mix
- Creating a long-term pipeline for acquisition opportunities using a diverse set of lead generation strategies
- Development, coaching and training of partners
- Devising acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning, and ensuring these plans are visible to management.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity within the market as a whole, to identify different products/services aimed at business customers and producing counter strategies as a result
- Developing commission and payment strategies along with remuneration strategies for partners and account managers
- Development of pricing strategies based on knowledge of wholesale market movements and understanding of impacting policy development and legislation
- Gaining an understanding of the area you will work in in order to generate your own pipeline through research of the key contacts in that area and marketing to and approaching them directly.
- Professionally represent the company always
Essential skills, qualifications and requirements:
- Experience selling professional services in the energy and sustainability industry or renewable energy industry, experience and knowledge from working within the energy, sustainability or environmental industry is a must.
- Self-starter; able to rapidly comprehend client demands and GEC solutions, and to align the two to ensure sales performance at or above assigned levels.
- A full driving license, with the rights to drive within the UK.
- Proven track record of being successful in all elements of a consultative sales role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Business Development
- Partner Management