Partner Marketing & Activation Manager - Creator Audience
A Global Social Media company based in London are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis for 11 months.
You will drive partnership activations for the Creator and Partner audience in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for supporting creator needs while meeting product and partnership goals across EMEA.
A successful candidate will need to combine strategic-thinking and a hands-on approach to execute on high-impact work. You are passionate about building connections with creators and will have a track record of producing best-in-class, audience-first materials and activations.
- Oversee priority projects, processes and activations across EMEA markets; initiatives that can be localised and used by Partnerships teams to inspire, educate and break the Creator and Partner community.
- Support local Strategic Partner Managers to design and scale programs to increase Partner Value across EMEA
- Communicate & influence EMEA partnership needs cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally across time zones
- Drive, devise and collaborate on partner- first collateral for product launches and tentpole moments to engage our creator and partner audience
- Lead agency relationships to ensure efficiencies and shared learnings across scaled programmes.
- Work will include development of product launch narratives , and scaling core positioning/messaging across channels: on-platform, web, email, social & tentpole events.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability influencing cross-functional teams
- This role will require strategic thinking to consult across Product Marketing Managers, Product leads, and comms on creative programmes and strategies to support priority products and large-scale product launches.
- Proficiency developing and executing marketing materials and content for use across multiple channels.
- Has a strong understanding of Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook
- This person has experience with creators and video production and has a strong pulse on youth culture & what's trending
- Has a working understanding of the entertainment, music, digital publishing, digital talent &/or social media industries.
- Can manage messaging & copywriting development, asset development working with design resources to produce content and sharing those assets with a broader team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, strong initiative, and ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Experience: 10+ years of work experience
If you feel you fiot the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'