Nelson Chambers are working with a market leading law firm, looking for a high-calibre Property Lawyer at Partner Level to join the Property Business Department in their Cambridge office. They will look at someone slightly more junior if the right background and skills are present.
The ideal candidate will have experience with property development projects. He or she will be able and willing to undertake the practice development alongside others and to lead marketing initiatives.
- Undertaking supervision of the more junior staff.
- Ability to working independently in a team
- Good experience and understanding of business development
- Ability to manage and also delegate
- Technically very able, with a past proven track record
- Ideally 6 years + PQE
- Business Development
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job