Kick start your career with us!
We are a UK owned, Award Winning Company with over 35 years’ experience. We are financially strong and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe.
Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, we strongly believe in looking after our employees (just over 100); there’s a feeling of belonging here - probably because we go out of our way to listen to and involve all of our people. And because we want to be the best, we want you to be your best!
We acknowledge enterprise and hard work and in return we offer a range of staff incentives and the opportunity to progress and grow within our highly successful business. There’s no better time to jump on board.
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised person to enhance their career in sales and account management. Supporting the Vendor team in increasing sales by understanding the needs of their customers, calling to follow up on opportunities and increase customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent service in all areas. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with incoming emails and phone calls and choose the appropriate course of action
- Following up quotes and opportunities by phone
- Completing documentation required in the sales process
- Identifying and resolving client concerns, escalating when necessary
- Handling any other non-technical queries in relation to orders
- Providing cover for team members
- Managing the e-mail inbox
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Great communication skills
- Experience of dealing with people over the telephone
- Ability to foster strong client relations
- Customer service, sales support experience or similar
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- A good grasp of English for writing letters (using templates) and emails
- Ability to manage a busy workload
The Benefits. Why you will love working for us!
- Basic salary £19,000 plus OTE (Team based target which can be up to £150 per month)
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday - no weekends or evenings
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Generous Pension (3%)
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months)
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days
- Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support
- Childcare vouchers
Ready to climb aboard?
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Clare Ross
- Customer Service
- Sales Administration
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales Support