Kick start your career with us!
We are a UK owned, Award Winning Company with over 35 years’ experience. We are financially strong and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe.
Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, we strongly believe in looking after our employees (just over 100); there’s a feeling of belonging here - probably because we go out of our way to listen to and involve all of our people. And because we want to be the best, we want you to be your best! We acknowledge enterprise and hard work and in return we offer a range of staff incentives and the opportunity to progress and grow within our highly successful business. There’s no better time to jump on board.
We are looking for an experienced account manager who can recruit, manage and grow partner accounts. The role will include pro-active account management, creation and management of an effective quote pipeline, efficient and accurate processing of customer orders and managing their own workload. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and target driven individual. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establish, maintain and grow current partner and potential partner relationships
- Prepare documentation for licensing contracts and services including proposals, quotes and tenders for customers
- Submit monthly forecasts
- Manage and keep quote pipeline up-to-date
- Follow up on new leads, call requests and referrals
- Develop and maintain product and licensing knowledge and certifications
- Identify and resolve partner concerns
- Manage partners through follow ups and other arranged checks
- Buddy with an Technical Partner Manager to support your vendors with moving to cloud technologies
- Visit vendor partners where necessary to progress opportunities
- Manage returns requests and follow up until closed
To be considered for this role, you will have/be:
- Account management skills
- Ability to self-generate sales leads and new business opportunities
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Capable of managing own workload
- Good grasp of basic English grammar for writing letters (using templates) and emails
- Excellent telephone manner
- Adept in use of Microsoft Office
The Benefits. Why you will love working for us!
- Basic salary c£19,000 plus OTE (20% + of salary)
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday - no weekends or evenings
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Generous Pension (3%)
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months)
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days
- Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support
- Childcare vouchers
Ready to climb aboard?
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Contact: Clare Ross
- Account Manager
- Business Development