Ambitious, Self starter, Motivated, Hungry, Successful? Just some of the qualities needed to succeed for this market leading business.
My client is a successful growing business with amazing prospects and looking for someone who has the same vision who is a successful Partner or Enterprise Sales manager.
The role reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing and covers the following duties:
* Attain revenue and profit targets as set by the sales organisation
* Maintain a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and manage them to closure
* Generate new leads and opportunities within assigned accounts
* Write, deliver and report against the partner and enterprise sales plan
* Identify and research potential customers and develop client relationships
* Assist product development by engaging customers with the development road map
* Sell through partner organisations into end-users alongside their sales departments
* Ensure partners are bound by partner agreements over a suitable term
* Drive adoption of existing and new services through up- and cross-selling
* Develop the partner offering and agree the incentives which will drive adoption
* Lead the acquisition of new accounts along with retention and growth of existing accounts
* Collaborate with marketing and other functional groups to oversee account growth on a company-wide basis
* Opportunities to support external expos and present webinars
To succeed in this position you will have:
- Proven solution selling (preferably in a B2B and/or telecoms)
- * Working with a mixed direct/partner channel environment
- * Customer relationship management / able to build long-term relationships
- * Consultative selling with the aim of building long-term relationships
- * Experience with, and understanding of, marketing agencies or enterprise customers
- 23 days holiday
- Free gym membership
- Free parking
- Car allowance/ Company car
- Salary: £50,000- £55,000 plus commission on top
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Wild recruitment are a equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job