Our Client is one of the industry’s leading AV and UC providers.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the relationship with vendors and suppliers.
- Take full ownership of key Vendor accounts and their management.
- Work alongside and liaise with internal specialists to ensure business growth as well as service quality.
- Continuously evaluate and meet Vendors’ needs to be productive and efficient.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and conflict management skills both internally and externally.
- Continuously review account performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Show initiative by communicating innovative marketing ideas to boost business growth.
- Ensure budget and funds are used effectively at all times.
- Contribute to the success of the Sales team by sharing technical knowledge and ideas.
- Seek and secure new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build and maintain flourishing business relationships with vendor account professionals.
- Create and execute business plans and strategies for vendors accounts and ensure all KPI targets are me.
- Represent the company at customer / end-user seminars.
- Develop and negotiate mutually beneficial business agreements between the company and suppliers.
- Work closely with vendor account managers to establish strong working relationships.
- Assist the Marketing and Design team with the development of annual strategic plans.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous, proven experience within a vendor or account management role.
- Proven experience within the Audio Visual industry.
- The ability to influence desired business decisions.
- Strong negotiator with C Level influencing skills.
- Demonstrable ability to sell service tangibles.
- The ability to successfully negotiate business deals.
- A strong knowledge of the AV technology.
- Understanding and marketing the importance of service agreements.
- A motivated mindset with the willingness to self-improve and develop.
- Knowledge and understanding of the communication tools and products.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current, valid driving licence and the ability to travel.
- Account Management
- Conflict Management
- Strategic Planning
- New Business Opportunities
- Vendor Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job