Having enjoyed considerable success over the last few years in the Herefordshire area, this outstanding firm of accountants has created a new position of Partner Designate to cope with the demand for their accountancy services in Hereford.
With a clearly defined route to salaried Partner level for the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within this first-rate firm of accountants.
Reporting directly to a Partner the ideal Partner Designate should possess outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate a team of accountants, consisting of both ACA/ACCA qualified and part qualified staff.
The Partner Designate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing the workflow and production process
- Responsible for ensuring financial accounts, returns and client projects are completed
- Managing a diverse client portfolio
- Acting as a conduit between the Partners and staff
- Producing regular financial and practice management information and reports
- Evaluating and managing systems and procedures to help develop the business
- Assist and support other Partners in the strategic planning of the business
- Actioning and streamlining of the business plan
- Liaising with clients
A broad knowledge of general accounting is important for this role, and priority will be given to those with the interpersonal skills necessary to influence clients and colleagues, alike.
To find out about more accountancy practice jobs in the Herefordshire area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment, with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'