An excellent opportunity for a strong Senior Manager, with superb Client Management skills to join a well known forward thinking firm based in Harrow. If you've reached the point in your career where you want to progress but there isn't the opportunity at your current firm, this opportunity could be ideal for you.
Our client is looking for a highly-experienced, proactive Qualified Accountant to join them at the Partner Designate level. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a defined route to Partnership and eventually Full Equity Partnership if desired.
You will be working closely with the Partners taking an active part in Practice Management. The Partner Designate will need to have had exposure in accounts and audit work, with the ability to implement and contribute towards the business growth strategy for the firm.
This modern, high growth accountancy firm in Middlesex is a well-established and successful accountancy firm. They have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve both personal and business performance and profitability working across a range of Industry sectors.
The main responsibilities for this Partner Designate job will include:
- Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
- Promotion of the services that the practice offers locally and throughout the country
- Assisting in building up a new and existing client base
- Assessing the trading and development needs of more junior members of staff
- Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
- Reporting directly to partners
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A fee following or the funds to buy in
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified
- At least 5 + years' experience in Accountancy Practice
- Experience at a Senior manager level within practice
- Good business development skills
If you are keen to progress to Partner level, we urge you to apply or contact us today for further information on this rare and exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job