Partner Communications Marketing Manager: contract
- a brand new role in a hot new space
Are you an experienced Partner Communications specialist in the Software or Hi-Tech sector, with an international flavour and a background working with high profile alliance partners? If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you….
Our client is the pioneer and now global market leader of a new super hot gamechanging software space, transformational to the way large corporates operate. Now scaling globally into the USA and Asia Pacific, global expansion has seen the business developing rapidly, with major customers and partners increasing significantly and at a pace.
With partners playing a major part in the company’s growth, we are looking for a dynamic marketing communications professional to work across the partner ecosystem.
You will be responsible for all marketing communications with partners globally to support business growth.
What will your main areas of contribution be?
- Production of all central marketing communications deliverables for the partner ecosystem, including: newsletters, partner executive council management, partner data management. webinars, partner summits, partner onboarding materials, partner bulletins, partner surveys, partner portal and partner related website updates and overseeing partner communications translations
- Working with partner and the broader marketing team to integrate partner communications into regional and partner plans
- Manage communication metrics and reporting
- Delivery of timely and positive content across all relevant media - where applicable
What are we looking for?
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- Enterprise software environment in a marketing communications role
- Experience working with alliance / channel partners
- At least 7-10+ years in partner communications or related experience
- Experience working internationally
- Fast paced culture
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Metrics and outcome driven
- Capable of engaging with all levels of internal and channel partner management on strategy and execution
- Strong conceptual thinker with excellent written and spoken communications skills; digital/social media expertise required; creative experience a plus
- Technically competent, and a partner marketing background an advantage
- University degree, post graduate qualifications a plus
- Naturally creative and with an eye for detail
- Strong copywriter
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic
- Proactive, reliable, structured and process driven
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships
- A willingness to travel across EMEA/internationally as required for the role
Location is flexible. Whilst the offices are in London and the North West, this is a dynamic company with a grown up attitude and you would be expected to run your own show as part of the marketing team, working from home and travelling when required into London and across the UK and EMEA.