Salaried Partner opportunity offering an opportunity for equity and a long term secure future within an established multi-office Chartered Accountancy Practice.
This established multi-office North West Chartered Accountancy Practice provides Audit & Accounts, Tax Compliance & Planning, Business Start up and Outsourced Financial Management solutions to entrepreneurial businesses across Central Lancashire. The practice has a rich history in the area and enjoys regular referrals due the long standing careers and excellent reputations of its dynamic Partner group.
Due to the planned retirement of a Partner the firm is now looking to appoint an ambitious ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant into the position of Salaried Partner.
Your role will involve managing a portfolio of clients and delivering Accounts, Tax and Business Advisory Services to SME, OMB and small corporate clients ranging in size from £30k to £10m t/o. You will have the opportunity to grow your client portfolio, handling regular referrals to the practice and actively marketing the firm's services to intermediaries and the wider business community.
As a Salaried Partner you will benefit from:
- An opportunity to become Equity Partner
- A long term secure future
- A chance to lead the growth of the firm which will involve potential fee acquisitions and new offices
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant seeking career progression to Partner within an established Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice.
You will be an Accountancy Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of all aspects of general accountancy practice (min.7-10 years)
- Significant client facing and relationship management experience
- The ambition and desire to lead the future growth of a reputable chartered accountancy practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production