Partner and Associate Partner
Cyprus, Malta and Minorca
Negotiable package with expected earnings IRO €200,000 p.a + benefits, inc help with relocation
Information about the client:
- My client is the leading provider of tax and financial advice for HNW expatriates living in the Mediterranean area, Algarve and the Canaries;
- In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients my client is looking to expand its very successful Adviser team;
- You will be joining established successful offices in southern Europe and working with a small team of experienced colleagues.
Requirements of the role as a Partner and Associate Partner:
- Although this is an overseas roles, my client is UK FCA authorised and each Adviser will work within the UK financial services framework and processes so you must be a qualified IFA in the UK;
- This role would suit an ambitious successful and experienced IFA who wants to develop a business within a structured and supported environment;
- A demonstrable and successful track record;
- Be a driven and motivated individual;
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team;
- Must be prepared to fully relocate.
Benefits of the role as a Parnter and Associate Partner:
- They will provide full marketing support to the successful candidate to help them generate leads. This support includes the publication of renowned tax and financial planning books, seminars, newspaper advertising and articles and where appropriate, the use of local radio;
- Full initial and ongoing training will be given to successful candidates together with full back office support.
- Opportunity to work abroad in Southern Europe;
- Company is owned by its own managers and locally-based partners.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job