This role, reporting to the Partner Accountant, provides assistance to the Partner Accounts Assistant and acts as his/her deputy when absent.
Interacting with partners by email and Skype, processing payment requests, providing information about drawings and profit share availability, dealing with queries and providing help and assistance when required.
Attention to detail is a must and understanding the importance of client confidentiality is crucial as the nature of the role will involve dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Process partner drawings requests on a timely basis and ensure compliance with required notice periods and policy/criteria.
- Maintain adequate detailed records of all partner drawings, motor expenses and fixed assets
- Correspondence with banks in setting up standing orders, amendments and cancellations as well as manual payments.
- Arrange for relevant signatures or approvals to process drawings requests, setting up standing orders and direct debits.
- Respond to partner queries regarding their transactions and drawings capacity
- Draft journals for posting to the nominal ledger in connection with partner transactions
- Undertake ad-hoc financial projects within the Partner Accounts Team as the need arises
- Assist the Treasury Accountant with ad-hoc projects and tasks as the need arises
- Assist the Financial Accountant with ad-hoc project and tasks as the need arises
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job