Partner Account Manager
Competitive Basic Salary + OTE
My established and hugely progressive client in Cheltenham is looking for an experienced Account Manager to drive revenue growth and new opportunity through relationships within the network of client partners. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and an expanding company in a vital role to the business.
This company pride themselves on their culture. A team of hardworking, passionate and dedicated individuals who celebrate and encourage each other’s success. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business and development and progression will certainly be available.
- You will offer support to our partners in the form of product expertise, market intelligence, sales training and opportunity/deal management; integrating into their sales and account management teams to help identify, progress and close sales deals
- Identify new business opportunities within your network of partners for which to sell our multiple messaging solutions to
- Grow your sales in-line with expected target growth as part of your agreed sales strategy
- Demonstrate sustainable growth through new opportunity creation and can quantify and qualify these actions
- Create strong alliances with partners, customers and internal stakeholders
- Report all necessary Account information and updates to Senior Management and Directors
- Presenting to a group of sales individuals when required
- Really strong and confident communicator via face-2-face, verbal and email
- Understanding or keen interest within the Technology sector
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in an Account Management role
- Well-organised and self-motivated individual
- Ability to build relationships at all levels effectively
- Customer service focus
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job