Becoming a Partner Account Manager with Axelos:
We are looking for an experienced partner account manager with fluent German, and the commercial hunger and drive to build highly profitable relationships with senior channel partner executives to drive successful growth and development of our global joint business across our continental Europe territory, with a particular focus on Germany.
What you will do:
- Manage our largest international partners to build and develop relationships with their key decision makers, based on face to face and also telephone contact
- Ensure the Partner Team meets its objectives, by jointly identifying, planning and executing sales and marketing initiatives with our partners
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets
- Prepare and deliver presentations, and proposals and any other collateral required to promote and support the AXELOS Best Practice Portfolio
- Execute, manage and deliver Growth Plans with key Partners, on time and within budget
- Demonstrate how Growth Plan activity with key partners directly contributes towards AXELOS targets
- Create, maintain and regularly review account plans for your partners
- Hold regular reviews with your partners' senior team
- Update Salesforce (or the appointed AXELOS CRM) with regards to all communication with partners and therefore, evaluate and document partnership opportunities, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately on the database
- Ensure the partnership behavior displayed is consistent with AXELOS principles and corporate guidelines at all times
Your experience will include:
- Fluency in German
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal and time management skills
- Commercial acumen and insight into how the channel works, and what motivates partners and drives their business
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels: C-level, management and operational levels
- Strong partner management and relationship management skills
- A results driven, motivated, innovative and ambitious person
- Strong channel and partner account management experience with the majority spent at a senior level
- Proven track record of achieving business targets
- International partner management experience, including working, doing business and managing partner relationships in Germany and elsewhere in Europe
- Experience of working with different nationalities and cultures
- Experience within the training or best practice industry, ideally with knowledge of the AXELOS Portfolio
- Experience of managing partnerships with accredited training organisations
- AXELOS portfolio certifications
- AXELOS product portfolio channel sales experience
AXELOS offers employees a unique culture, combining the dynamic and autonomous environment of a start-up combined with all the benefits, opportunities, and support of a large plc. We formed just five years ago as a JV between Capita and the Cabinet Office and are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our growing team of around 100 employees.
AXELOS manages, develops and grows a portfolio of best practice methodologies used across the world including ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and a collection of cyber resilience best practice products; RESILIA™. Find out more at www.AXELOS.com.
What's in it for you?
We have a committee dedicated to engaging our employees and a ring-fenced fund for investment in our most important assets: our people. On top of the Capita perks, just some of the AXELOS benefits include:
- A £500 personal development pot per employee, in addition to any essential training for your role
- The opportunity to take an AXELOS course each year
- Gym membership
- Yoga & football every week
- Fruit Mondays, Coffee Tuesdays, Lunch Wednesdays, Breakfast Thursdays, Snack Fridays
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly department activity days to share updates and discuss business strategy
- A very generous performance-based bonus of up to 20% of your gross salary
- Quarterly rewards for top talent, as nominated by your peers
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job