Partner Account Manager UK&I - hardware
You've spent your career in managing reseller or distribution channels within the hardware technology sector, you eat and breath sales, your little black book of resellers, end users and distributors is bulging. A technology hardware company is seeking a new Partner Manager to manage a strong link between end users and channel customers for their blue chip brand.
What will you be doing?
- Managing defined accounts in order to meet and exceed sales targets which will include:
- Building strong commercial relationships within customer accounts.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies in order to grow business within target vertical sectors.
- Building individual account plans in order to maximise opportunities for products, services and software.
- Contributing to the overall success of the local team and company by
- Managing opportunities outside of managed account base
- Follow up marketing leads, registering attendees for events and participate with all demand generation activity.
- Attend training, trade shows and events where and when required.
- Provide regular sales pipeline/activity and prospecting reports to line management.
- Ensuring a strong link between end user and channel customers and internal stakeholders:
- Deliver a strong value proposition at levels with end user customers.
- Provide a consultative sales approach at channel and end user level.
- Support channel partners with end user visits, demonstrations and training sessions.
- Feedback any channel and end user intelligence that will support marketing and operations teams to design and deliver best in class programs and services.
What do you need?
- Strong client relationship and client management skills.
- Track record in IT sales and account management, preferably hardware
- Experience of selling through reseller or distribution sales channels.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with clients at all levels.
- New business development skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to present in front of customers, second European language would be beneficial
- Prepared to travel across UK and Ireland to meet business needs.
- Preferred knowledge of Printer or scanner market
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills.
- Experience of using SalesForce
What's on offer?
- Basic Salary and Bonus OTE £67K realistic
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Parking on site at office
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised Restaurant on site
- 35 hour working week
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: www.first4personnel.co.uk You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant.
- account manager
- business develop
- partner manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'