Ellis Knight excited to be working with a French multinational pharmaceutical and cosmetics company, based in Green Park, Reading who are now looking for a Trade Particular Patient Supplier to join their growing team.
The Particular Patient Supply role will be on a temporary basis until January time and then a 36 month fixed term contract.
This role could be a really great introduction to the pharma industry for a graduate or masters graduate with a science background. Based in the Quality, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilence team it touches on all these areas, and is really meaningful in terms of providing products on compassionate grounds. The right person will need to be highly organised, very strong excel skills, proactive and able to crack on under their own steam once trained and up to speed.
Compassionate Use Supply Management
- Management of CU unsolicited requests on the Med Info side
- Initiation of new CU patients (creation of new PPS reference, initiation of the supply with pharmacists, tracking in the relevant folders/spreadsheets)
- Support HCP with each CU request approved
- Reconcile with Global the CU requests status
- Liaise with the Medical Team regarding the requests, letters to be sent …
- Liaise with the Vigilance Team regarding the orders and CU patients' status
- Liaise with the Sales Orders Team for the supply's logistic
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to provide data and anticipate amount of stocks…
- Generate metrics and reports to communicate to the Leadership Team
Quality Management System
- Quality Risk Management (QRM)
- Deviations management related to Good Distribution Practice (GDP) (i.e: temperature excursion)
- Change Control project involvement
- Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) management
- Associated Document Control in compliance with the relevant Global and internal Quality processes
- Customer Complaints investigation related to GDP
- Management of Product Technical Complaints (PTC)
- Identification and reporting of Safety information to the Pharmacovigilance and Cosmetovigilance Department
- Reviewing the Quality Complaints SOP in compliance with the relevant Global and internal Quality processes
- Preparation of monthly Quality reports and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Assets required for the job:
- A Pharmacist or life science first degree or equivalent (at least 5 years of higher education)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-sufficient and resourceful.
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to customer focus in all aspects of the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'