Job Title: Participation Manager - Maternity Cover
Salary: £30,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Based: Lilleshall, Shropshire
Our client is on a roll! Participation and membership are rising, their fan base is growing, and their medal-winning British Team has never been so prolific. As one of the most successful sports governing bodies in the UK, they are thrilled with what's been achieved. This really is a remarkable time to be involved in gymnastics, and our client is very proud of the part they have played in driving the development, delivery, promotion and success of the sport.
Our client is currently looking for a manager to drive the development of products and projects relating to quality recreational gymnastics opportunities, on a maternity cover basis. You will oversee the Recreational Gymnastics Team (Product and Inclusion Teams) and drive the delivery of interventions and projects in line with the Participation Strategy. The cover will be for approximately 9 months.
- Manage the Recreational Gymnastics Team charged with overseeing the delivery of the work strand.
- Lead on the product development of recreational gymnastics programmes.
- Drive the delivery and management of product lifecycles linked to all recreational gymnastics products.
- Use the departmental strategy to best position resource to achieve Recreational Gymnastics Team targets.
- Ensure all interventions are inclusive and promote equality
- Plan, forecast and manage the budget required to deliver the interventions within the strategy.
- Provide reports to evidence progress, success and impact of the Recreational Gymnastics Team.
- Experience of managing individuals and teams
- Experience of developing and managing products and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills for influencing actions, communicating change and managing others
- High attention to detail to produce high quality products.
- Develop working relationships with a wide range of colleagues, partners, and stakeholders.
- An ability to manage and monitor budgets
- Although not essential, having energy and enthusiasm for recreational gymnastics would be of benefit.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. They are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with previous experience of; Product Development Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager, Programme Development, Marketing Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Senior Product Manager, International Product Manager, Sales Manager, may also be considered for this role.
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Programme Development
- Product Development Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Product Development Coordinator
- International Product Manager