MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Primary School in Leigh for a part- time year 5 teacher. This position is to start ASAP and will continue until May 2018 with the potential of continuing longer. You will be able to utilise your skills of being flexible, reliable and promote your enthusiastic approach to teaching. This role if for 4 afternoons a week and will be a job share.
Previous Key Stage 2 experience is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times. With this role becoming a permanent role the ideal candidate must be willing to commit to this role full time once the first term is complete. There will be support from a full time teaching assistant to assist with this class of 30 pupils.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
- Year 5