About the school and contract:
* Starts April 2018
* Long term contract running until July 2018, with the potential to go permanent
* Bright, confident and eager to learn children with excellent behaviour
* Motivated and happy colleagues who have raised standards year-on-year
The successful KS2 Teacher must:
* be a qualified teacher with QTS
* have recent and relevant UK teaching experience
* be energetic, enthusiastic, inspiring and skilled
* have experience of working within KS2
* hold a fully enhanced DBS.
Please call Charlotte or Katrina on or email if you'd like to know more about this KS2 Teaching job.
This job not for you but you have a friend you think might enjoy it? Recommend them to us and you could be eligible for a £150 fee via our Refer a Friend scheme.
- primary school
- primary teacher
- year 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job