** Year 1 Teacher needed in Havering
** January start
** Long Term
** Part-time (3 days per week)
Active Recruitment are working with a lovely mainstream Primary school in Havering, who are seeking a Part-time Teacher of Year 1 to start in January 2021. This is a highly reputable school with excellent learning facilities and resources. This role be suitable for both experience Teachers as well as NQT’s. They are looking for a qualified teacher who can offer 3 days per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning
- Be a reflective and restorative practitioner with a professional interest in developing this approach.
- Demonstrate commitment to helping all children & parents succeed and achieve
- Be fully committed to safeguarding children;
- Be positive & enthusiastic role models for pupils.
In return the school can offer:
- Outstanding pupil progress
- Supportive parents, carers and Governors
- A range of exciting and challenging CPD opportunities
- A state-of-the-art new building with amazing facilities
- A nurturing and focused learning environment
- A friendly, supportive, talented and committed team
If you are looking for new a new Teaching opportunity for January 2021, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'