Simply Education require a fully qualified and experienced Year 1 teacher for a part time role starting September 2018.
The candidate will be lucky enough to work in a lovely school with supportive staff. The school require a qualified and dedicated Year 1 teacher to work 3 days a week to cover a maternity leave. You will have full classroom responsibilities over those 3 days.
All applicants are welcomed fully qualified, NQT or OTT teacher.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Be prepared to travel to a variety of schools
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Good communication skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job