Weekend Customer Support Advisor, Inbound Calls, 10.5 hours per week
(3 hours Saturday, 7.5 hours Sunday)
iRecruit Partners are currently recruiting for a Weekend Customer Support Advisor to join our client based in Bagshot.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
This is not a typical call centre job! They are a close-knit team based in Bagshot and while they have grown rapidly over the last 20 years they still have a family feel where their employees are at the heart of the business.
Our client have been recognised as one of The SundayTimes 100 BestCompanies to work for. They are innovative leaders in their industry, proving individuals and businesses with an unrivalled product - the best quality facilities, the best service and the strongest Brand.
They have great people who deliver the customer service. They achieve this because they encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward their employees for their contribution.
Our client also offer the following attractive benefits:
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of your salary.
- £50 and an additional day off for your birthday.
- A social committee who will help keep your free evenings filled.
- Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards.
- Annual pay reviews.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Sales Assistant / Sales Advisor / Retail Sales / New Business Executive.
Full training will be provided during your probation period but you should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships.
- A fun and positive attitude.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and achieve personal goals.
- Customer Contact
- Customer Service