Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
As a Warranty Parts Return Assistant your duties will include:
- Ensure all excess warranty parts are accounted for and returned
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the retailer, manufacturer and customer.
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers' representatives.
An ideal Warranty Parts Return Assistant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, database, word processing, spreadsheets .
- Organisation and time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience within the motor trade would be advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.