Part Time Warehouse Operative 5pm-9pm Mon to Fri
WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Would you like to work for one of the North Easts most recognised employers with strong family values and culture?
Are you available to start work immediately and looking for a role where you can work round family comittments?
Do you want to earn discount on quality products?
Due to increased demand we have a number of temporary ongoing Warehouse Operative roles available with this fantastic client based at their warehousing facility located just outside of Newcastle. The role is to start on a temporary basis, but will become permanent for those that show a strong work ethic, flexibility and an interest in the role.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
As a Warehouse Operative, you will work in a busy distribution centre which will see you working with a variety of small and large goods, ranging from cosmetics to electrical products.
Your duties will include:
- Receiving new stock and undertaking quality checks
- Checking paperwork, ensuring it's correct and matching it against the product
- Inputting data onto the inhouse warehouse information system, for which full training will be given
- Printing labels for goods which will identify stock location areas
- No heavy lifting required
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
To apply for this role you must:
- Have a good level of computer literacy, accuracy and speed
- Have a good attitude and flexibility towards work
- Want to work for a recognised employer with strong family values and culture
THE FINER DETAILS
This role is initially temporary with the potential to become permanent for those who impress
5pm-9pm ideal to work round family
Due to the fact that these roles will become permanent, they are therefore not available to students.
£8.72 per hour plus staff discount on quality products after a qualifying period
These roles are available now, so if you`re interested call our industrial team without delay on ! Alternatively, you can forward your CV to Sadie Wright who is leading the search at
- Good keyboard skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'