Part Time Waiter/Waitress
- An exciting seasonal opportunity to work in a local Pizzeria
- Meet, greet and seat customers
- You will need to take food and drinks orders efficiently
- Carry out general cleaning tasks during and after service
- Take payments by cash and cash
- Friday and Saturday evenings from May - September, increasing to 5 shifts a week in August
- Be an excellent communicator
- An Italian speaker would be a great advantage
- Be able to deliver high customer service
- Have experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work Friday and Saturday evenings and start in May
- Ideally previous waiting on experience
For further information or to apply, please contact Natasha Rich
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.