We are currently recruiting for an Insurance Technician to work within an Underwriting environment.
We are looking for bright, hard working candidates with Commercial Motor Insurance experience looking to either enter Underwriting or to progress your career.
This is an excellent and rare part-time opportunity for individuals from a broking or underwriting background to work in a small friendly environment.
Our Client is happy to consider part time working patterns.
Key responsibilities for the Underwriter role will include:
- Building and maintaining Client and Broker relationships
- Securing and reviewing business
- Resolving general enquiries and confirming policy information
- Completing amendments and issuing documentation
- Reviewing and renewing policies
Successful Underwriter applicants will posses:
- Previous Insurance experience (Essential)
- Excellent level of confidence on the telephone and ability to establish relationships
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image
- Good IT skills, particularly with database software, predominantly Excel
- Effective working as a self-starter and cooperatively with team members
- Excellent personal organisation and administration
- Commercial Motor
- Insurance Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'