Part Time Treasury Manager
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is a well-known, growing company looking for a Part Time Treasury Manager for 3 days a week (flex either 3 full days or reduced hours over 4/5 days).
This job would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) or AMCT qualified treasurer who will provide visibility to the Finance Director of the current and projected liquidity of the group.
This company is an established, market leader with ambitious plans to grow over the coming years and having gone through a restructure is looking to bring added resource to their treasury function.
The successful individual will ideally be a qualified accountant or ACMT with experience in a corporate treasury function. It is essential the candidate is a team player with experience working in an offshore SSC. The candidate should be a proactive self-starter with strong negotiating and influencing skills. SAP experience would be preferable but it's not essential as training will be given.
Duties will include:
- Establish a comprehensive accurate cash reporting process
- Ensure cash forecasts are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all credit facilities to include meeting the lenders reporting requirements and monitoring the banking covenants
- Establish and retain responsibility for operating all treasury processes
- Negotiate additional facilities (e.g. credit, foreign exchange or trade finance facilities) as required by the business
- Motivating and developing the SSC team (who will not be direct reports) reviewing all treasury data prepared by them
- Be the key support to the business leading on all Treasury, banking and liquidity matters
- Lead on projects and initiatives to improve the group's cash position and manage financial risks
- Work with colleagues to create efficiencies and improve business performance
For more information about this role or any other Part Time Treasury Manager, jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability