Part Time Travel Consultant
Location: Hampton Court
Salary: £20,000PA (pro rata)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday from 9am-2pm (Flexible)
Summary of a Part Time Travel Consultant
Our Client are a family run business providing holiday accommodation in certain areas within mainland Spain, Mallorca, Ibiza and Portugal. They are currently seeking a Travel Consultant to join their team on a part time basis. Previous experience within the industry is a bonus but not essential as full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team within a relaxed office environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Part Time Travel Consultant
- Consulting clients on their holiday requirements and finding a range of suitable properties.
- Communicating with clients over the phone and via email
- Calculating rates using a percentage mark up system
- Uploading properties and information onto the website
- Processing all associated administrative tasks
- Requesting, collecting and processing payments
Key Competencies of a Part Time Travel Consultant
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in liaising with clients with different backgrounds and requirements
- GCSE or equivalent in Math’s and English
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A sense of humour
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'