- Working in a branch, with a small team of travel consultants
- Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
- Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
- Selling both package and dynamically packaged holidays
- Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
- Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
- Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
If you are a Travel Consultant, from either a multiple travel agency or an independent travel agency, we want to hear from you! You will be passionate about travel and customer service, and motivated to earn commission. If you are a Travel Consultant, keen for career progression opportunity, this is the travel agency to join. Rapid expansion plans will create progression opportunities in your local area! This role is part time, the hours on offer are ideally 2.5 days per week.
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with basics from £15,000p/a - £18,500p/a. Long-term career progression is achievable as this company tries to promote from within where possible.
If you are keen to be considered, email your CV to , follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV, or call Helen on . You won't find this vacancy with any other travel recruitment agency, so please don't miss out, send your CV today!
- travel agent travel advisor travel travel consultant bristol