- We are a small family accountancy practice close to Marlborough that provides accounting, taxation and audit services to a range of small and medium sized clients. The successful candidate will work closely with the director and the team, maintaining client records, preparing client annual accounts and tax returns for companies, charities, sole traders and partnerships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with customers to obtain all relevant information to enable the completion of annual accounts and tax returns;
- Preparation of client accounts;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Manage client bookkeeping requirements;
- Deal with client queries; and
- To assist with other company activities as required.
Applicants should be educated to A-level and have 2 years of accounting experience in a practice environment
Have excellent written and spoken communication;
Have high attention to detail;
Be proactive and self-motivated;
Be competent with spreadsheets and word processing;
Be able to work with a team;
Have confident maths skills; and
It would also be useful but not required to have experience of:
Digita accounts production and tax; and
The part-time role is for 30 hours per week with the option to increase to 35 hours per week towards the end of 2018.
Appropriate on the job training will be provided with the potential for financial support to gain relevant qualifications.
- Accounts Production