Appoint are recruiting for a Direct Payments Finance Manager to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of a Direct Payment Services.
This is a part time role of 30 hours a week with the possibility of flexible working.
We are looking for a candidate with high quality payroll service experience including managing accounts and payment processing using Sage Payroll and Sage Line 50 to meet the needs of the client.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up new Direct Payment Employers and their Employee’s Payroll
- Operating monthly payroll and maintaining accurate PAYE systems, records and returns.
- Ensure the accurate calculation and reporting of statutory deductions or payments.
- Ensure salaries for Managed Accounts are paid on time each month.
- Liaise with HMRC on PAYE related issues.
- Generate timely payslips for all employees.
- Keep Sage Line 50 up to date, accurate and reconciled for Managed Accounts.
It is essential all applicants have significant experience of running a payroll system and practical experience of maintaining financial records and accounting transactions.
Intermediate level AAT qualification or equivalent required.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job