Part-Time Telesales Operator Role Basic Salary Commission
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, sales-orientated individual to join a friendly team in Laindon.
This exciting opportunity is for a part-time role, so it would be ideal for an individual with a telesales background who would like to reduce their hours or is returning to work after a career break.
Your main duties will include:
- Calling UK businesses to promote and generate new clients for the company
- Maintain a list of potential leads and follow up with sales pitches
- Create a database for client portfolios to input and update information
- Ask questions to understand requirements and create solutions
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner, inputting data correctly
- Answer questions about products and pricing, negotiating where necessary
- Process credit card payments and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Monitor order status to ensure that clients receive their orders in a timely manner
- Stay up to date with the company’s products and services, as well as industry developments
- Investigate any issues with orders, respond to customer feedback and handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Hours: 16 (flexible)
Salary: £8,000 (plus commission)
This is a really flexible role and you will have the choice of working 2 full-days or 4 half-days.
If you are a people’s person with excellent communication skills, a strong sales background and the motivation to succeed - apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'