Job Title Telemarketer
Hours Part-Time, 20 hrs/week - flexible start/finish
Holiday 28 days including public holidays FTE - Pro rata
Salary £8-10/hr depending on experience
Our client is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high performance packaging and labelling adhesives, based in Northwich, Cheshire.
The company supplies hot melt adhesives to food manufacturers, breweries and contract packers throughout the UK, and labelling wet glues to distilleries, breweries, water bottlers and cider makers.
- Contact businesses/prospective customers by telephone to:
- o Promote the company’s services and products
- o Follow up and qualify leads from the CRM system
- o Explain the products and services offered delivering a scripted sales pitch
- o Gather information and verify details
- o Answer product related customer questions
- o Book customer visits and trial dates
- Support sales staff by following up leads, producing quotes and assisting the sales team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional and consultative telephone manner
- Previous successful track record in Telemarketing
- Excellent communication skills, and strong computer literacy.
- Ability to review and improve current processes
- Able to advise and plan work for other team members
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong customer focus with a high standard of service.
- A high degree of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to reconcile accounts and resolve reconciliation issues.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Telemarketing to bring in qualified new enquiries for Technical Applications Manager
- Follow up prospects from CRM database as well as new leads from ongoing marketing activity
- Backing up the sales team by producing quotes, pre-visit reports, updating SharePoint with appointments
- Ascertain potential & discuss further action TAM to win business
- Weekly sales meeting
- Monthly staff meeting
- Monthly appraisal meeting
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of potential customers contacted and qualified
- Number of confirmed customer visits
- Quality of customer visits
- Number of open prospect related activities on CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job