Part Time Telesales Advisor
PART TIME - 25 HOURS PER WEEK (5 HOURS PER DAY OVER 5 DAYS PER WEEK, To include SUNDAY rOTA)
Inbound Telesales Advisor - DEESIDE - OTE £14702
Interviews to be held WC 20th January 2020 - with a start date in February 2020
£11102 basic salary, plus a monthly bonus opportunity of up to £300 per month, free parking, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
Working pattern - Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day across 5 days per week, and every other Sunday (When working a Sunday, you will get a day off in the week)
If you thrive working in a hive of activity, love the buzz of knowing that every call means a sale and enjoy enhancing the customer experience, then you'll love working as a Brakes Telesales Advisor. They're the people who make it happen for our customers " ensuring that ordering is easy, whilst upselling products that will enhance the customer experience. In a nutshell they are our product gurus that know exactly how to help our customers make the most of what we offer at Brakes!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant and your children's school all have one thing in common " Brakes UK. There's a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, which is where you come in " to keep our network delivering over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Whether it's watermelons in Warrington, risotto in Reading, afternoon tea in a care home or fresh-caught fish in a Michelin starred restaurant " as a member of our Telesales team, you'll play an important part to ensure we deliver our promises to our customers and we guarantee that you'll have fun along the way!
The role of a Telesales Advisor
- Receiving inbound Calls from our customers " building rapport and relationships in order to gain a full understanding of their menu offerings
- Up selling and Cross selling to other products to ensure that the Customer has the best insight to suitable products on the market
- Ensuring there is product and data capture to help the customer have a streamlined order process with us - every time
- Looking at ways for the customer to maintain and increase their order value, benefiting them and the business
- A strong attention to detail
- Great relationship building skills " communication is key
- Be able to think quickly on your feet, enabling the best outcome for all customers
- A previous background in a busy and pressurised sales environemnt
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
- A lot of fun every single day!
- …and much more!
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'