Part Time Technical Bid Writer
We have an opportunity for a talented bid writer to join our Client’s team in a part time capacity (flexible hours).
Reporting to the Senior Associate Director with responsibility for Business Development, you will work closely with the Directors to pull together 'work winning’ submissions and bid proposals in an ever competitive environment.
- Work closely with management on alignment of messaging across our offices and market sectors. Creation and ownership of a response data base.
- Responsible for ensuring our written responses are bespoke and score highly against the criteria
- Provide written content for business-critical public sector national frameworks
- Dissect questions and produce answer plans to maximise relevant information extracted from team members
- Mentor other Win Work employees in writing
- Take an active role in the Business Development forum
- Previous experience working within the construction industry with sound technical knowledge
- A confident writer who can take raw information and create engaging and compelling written content
- Experience of responding to framework bids
- Experienced in tendering and winning work
- Must be organised and able to prioritise your own work to deliver on time, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build effective relationships and be a good communicator. Confident in dealing with senior management
- Passionate about driving best practice and continuous improvements into the Work Winning process
- High level working knowledge of MS Word
- Keen eye for detail and desire to continuously drive up standards
- Experience of working on bids in the public sector
- Preferably qualified to degree level or similar
Renato Recruitment is working as an employment agency for this full time role.
- Bid Writing
- Business Development
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job