WITH THE POTENTIAL TO GO "TEMP TO PERM"
LOCATION: NEAR SHEPTON MALLET
PART-TIME TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Working for this busy and leading South West water utility contractor you will be responsible for duties as follows:
- Supporting the CAD Manager with the provision of material specifications for new development work.
- Compilation of CAD drawings for water network installation, collation of specific installation information to generate As Laid using GPS, Photographs etc.
- Assist in the design of new sites water networks.
- Support the Customer Service Team with plot information.
- Ensure control of drawings and that latest drawing is used in construction.
Initially this role will be offered as a Temporary Assignment for up to 12 weeks after which it will be reviewed. For the right candidate this assignment has the potential to go "temp to perm".
The Candidate being sought:
IT literate - especially Microsoft office packages:
- Knowledgeable in the use of CAD based packages- job-specific training can be provided for the right person
- Understanding drawings - although not essential as training provided.
- Good telephone manner
- Must have ability to work with all levels of staff - directors to operatives, internal and external customer base.
- Due to the semi-rural location candidates will need to be car owners/drivers.
9am to 5pm 3 days per week
Monday to Friday 24 hours per week
Days worked can be flexible for the right person
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour