Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established traditional Insurance company based in the City of London who are currently looking for a Part-Time Team Secretary to join their friendly and driven team.
The hours for this position will be on a part time basis working 21-28 hours minimum of 3 working days with the working pattern to be discussed.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Pro Rata - dependant on experience
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the Part-Time Team Secretary will be to provide direct support to the General Manager and existing team. You will be responsible for a variety of administration tasks.
Duties will include:
- Arranging meetings via electronic diary/ liaison with reception and catering
- Typing agendas, minutes of meetings and articles for publication
- Typing presentation and corporate materials using PowerPoint/ Excel/ Word
- Answering incoming telephone calls, taking messages and referring to the correct ream member as required
- Diary management for executives (claims/provisional members)
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Generating draft endorsements/ policy documents
- Monitoring and manual reference of emails on internal system
- Preparing and serving refreshments for small informal meetings, meeting and greeting visitors as required
- Maintaining contact details of members, brokers, lawyers
The successful Part- Time Team Secretary will be expected to deliver a professional, efficient and high quality secretarial and administrative support service to the business.
The successful Team Secretary will be expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be professional and driven
The successful Team Secretary will be rewarded with:
- Well-established and growing insurance company
- Working for a leading professional indemnity insurer
The Part-Time Team Secretary will be confident working in a busy environment, it is essential to have previous secretarial or administration experience in an office environment.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job