Brite Services are seeking a Part-time Team Administrator to provide integral administrative support to a busy Technical team based in Lincoln, working for a well established and national company with over 7 million customers covering the South West, South Wales and the Midlands.
Our client is an award winning utilities company which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience with an industry leading company that provides continuous development and training to its staff, a rewarding hourly rate and free parking on all sites.
This position is to work Thursday and Friday equalling to 14.8 hours per week.
Your duties as Team Administrator will include:
- Coordinating the team’s response to Network Faults
- Responding to customer enquiries both verbally and in writing
- Assisting the Team Manager with work programming
- The inputting of data into the appropriate data base as support to the Field Teams
- Assisting other Team Members as and when required
To be successful in securing the role of Team Administrator you will have:
- Proven experience as an administrator
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn bespoke software
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at A-C including Maths and English
In return for being a Team Administrator you will receive a rewarding hourly rate of £13.51 and enhanced staff benefits.
Please note this position is a Temporary to Permanent contract, and will become permanent subject to successful completion of a 14 week probation period.
The start date for this role will likely be Mid/end of January 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job