Part time Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant required!
Team Educate are seeking a hard working and dedicated part time Teaching Assistant to work with a class of Year 6 children in the mornings Monday to Friday (8:30 - 12:00) to work in a charming school in the Bradford-on-Avon area. The role will being in January and run until the end of the academic year and is suitable to both experienced and buddying Teaching Assistants.
We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking Teaching Assistants who can build strong working relationships and develop a great rapport with pupils in a short space of time. Experience of SEND and SEMH is preferred but not essential.
- Position: Part time Teaching Assistant
- Location: Bradford-on-Avon (BA15)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Salary: £35 - £45 per morning
- Duration: Flexible to suit you
The successful Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
- A rewarding role within a supportive school setting
- Opportunity at a longer term role
- Morning only work
- A competitive pay rate of £35 - £45 per morning
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
- Experience working with children
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide references that can be contacted
To apply, please send me your CV today
Team Educate is a forward-thinking agency with the schools and candidates’ best interest at heart. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! We go above and beyond for all our candidates and can offer the best service in the industry in our amazing schools. We can offer as much or as little work as you want, allowing a lot of flexibility and the opportunity to get amazing and paid experience in our schools!
Come and join our amazing Team so we can continue to be an outstanding team of Educators! #TeamEducate
Have a friend who may be interested in joining us? We offer £75 for every Teaching Assistant referral and £150 for every Teacher referral (terms and conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'