Part Time Teachers Required
ITN Mark Education are looking for KS1 and KS2 Teachers to join us due to an increase in Daily and Long Term cover positions at our schools in South West London.
We are currently recruiting day to day supply class teachers to work in Primary schools in the boroughs of Wandsworth and Richmond to start immediately. We have a wide range of schools to work in and can offer reliable and hardworking classroom practitioners regular work.
This would suit teachers looking to realign their work life balance and take on a part time role.
If you would like to be part of our excellent day to day teaching team please contact me for further details as soon as possible
- ITN Mark Education can offer:
- Regular work in the boroughs of Wandsworth and Richmond
- Hardworking and committed consultants to make sure you have regular work.
- A range of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools to work in
- Positions across the EYFS and Key Stage 1 & 2.
To be considered you must have:
* Qualified Teacher Status * Experience working with children in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 * Strong classroom management skills * A flexible and adaptable approach to work * Innovative and resourceful teaching method
Please send me with a copy of your CV to arrange your interview and call us on
Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in strategic staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK's largest education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Key Stage
- KS2; Early Years