The Grange Therapeutic School seeks an additional specialist therapist for three days a week to join the in-house therapy team. Your skill set could include specialisms such as counselling, psychotherapy, movement based, music or art therapy. You will provide therapy for a caseload of children and young people within the school.
The Grange is a specialist independent school which provides education, residential care and therapy for young people aged 8-18 with multiple and complex social, emotional and mental health needs. Our comprehensive programme of tailored therapy is a fundamental element of the support which we provide.
You will need:
- Degree level (or higher) qualification as a therapist
- Training and experience in working with children and young people
- An understanding of child development
- Familiarity with special educational needs
- Awareness of mental health needs of children and young people
- To operate within the Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions of BACP or similar recognised professional association
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'