Based in the Acton area of West London, this is a part time role (17 hours per week)and the client is keen to recruit somebody with previous experience in/of:
* Working with others, to provide and coordinate services to elderly residents in Sheltered Housing.
* Developing and strengthening local communities within the Council's sheltered housing stock and encourage other elderly residents to join in activities at sheltered schemes.
* Providing housing management services to residents, and dealing with any disputes between neighbours.
* Working to improve the quality of life for residents and provide support to residents.
* Carrying out assessments of the care needs of residents, under the direction of Adult Social Care.
* Managing the housekeepers who work in sheltered housing and coordinating other local services. As a result, staff management experience is essential for this post.
Please note, an enhanced DBS is required for this post as the post will involve working very closely with vulnerable, elderly adults with a wide range of support needs. A car driver is also essential a recent First Aid Certificate is also required.
As the client is keen to recruit somebody as soon as possible, ideally applicants will be immediately available or on a short notice period (2 week's maximum).
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Scheme Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job