Part-Time Service Coordinator
Hours: 10:00 am - 14:00 pm
Salary: Competitive DOE
The core function of this role is to be the frontline of the building and Airivo’s clients. As well as reception and administration, the position involves supporting the Airivo management team in day to day functions and to provide assistance to Airivo’s clients where required.
We are looking for an individual smart in appearance, who is a team player and able to demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Telephone Answering, message taking and relaying of messages for Airivo
- Greeting and introducing Airivo’s and Airivo clients’ visitors
- Assistance with the administration of site improvement projects
- Proving support to the Airivo management team
- Administrative duties including data entry and letter writing
- Procurement and liaising with building suppliers
- Handling of all mail post franking services and deliveries
- Manage conference room bookings, ensuring they are clean, stocked and ready to receive bookings as required.
- Undertaking daily checks in the building to ensure all facilities are clean, tidy and functioning correctly
- Logging maintenance issues and reporting them to the relevant personnel and/or supplier
- Providing cover at other local centres if required
•Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
•Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
•Attention to detail
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties