Part-time Senior Food & Beverage Supervisor
Our valued client based on the outskirts of Newcastle is currently looking for a Senior Food & Beverage Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be flexible with hours and have previous supervisory experience, along with knowledge of licensing laws and food hygiene procedures.
- Supervising a team of approximately between 30 and 40 staff
- Operating and cashing tills
- Replenishing stock
- Adhering to food hygiene/health and safety procedures at all times
- Opening and closing the premises
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service
- Serving hot/cold food and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of food hygiene procedures
- Knowledge of licensing laws
- 20 hours per week/4 hours per day (shifts may vary - please call for more information)
- Working 1 in 3 weekends approximately
- £9.27 per hour
This is a temporary to permanent position to start immediately.
- Customer Service
- Food Hygiene
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'