Part Time - Senior Finance Officer
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and have extensive experience of office management systems and bookkeeping that can support both operational management and front line delivery teams
This is a 12 month contract , 28 hours per week.
The client is a dynamic local charity that are achieving great things to support families affected by domestic violence. They are an ethical employer led by values, who recognise that success depends on the people who work for them. They are a small dedicated team that now require an experienced all round general and finance administrator to support the management and operational functions of the organisation.
Key responsibilities - Finance:
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets, management accounts and financial forecasts
- Processing invoices
- Being a key point of contact on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the CEO and Service Manager with projects and tasks when required
Key responsibilities - Administration
- To support service area business processes that contribute to the work of the service, third party and partner organisations.
- To be involved in the maintenance and development of systems, processes, and practices to support the work of the service, third party and partner organisations.
- To respond efficiently and sensitively to telephone enquiries, ensuring the information conveyed is accurate, callers signposted to other service areas where appropriate, or accurate messages taken in the absence of front line staff from the service
- To attend job related meetings as requested by the Service Manager
- To provide typing, minute-taking and photocopying support within specific service areas to a good standard.
- To attend and participate in supervision, development, and consultation meetings with the Service Manager and to provide regular updates on the day-to-day activities of the service area, e.g. systems, process, practices and self-development requirements or opportunities.
- To undertake such additional duties as are reasonably commensurate with the level of the post
The successful candidate should have the following key points:
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working within a finance team prior to application
- A team player
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Immediate start
- On site car parking
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'